Plum Animal Hospital
- For your pet’s protection, all dogs must be leashed and under control while on the premises.
- All cats must be contained in a carrier or on a leash.
- If it is necessary, we would be happy to provide a restraint device for use during your visit.
- Payment is required at the time that services are provided to you and your pet.
- Payment options include:
◦ Personal Check (with proper identification)
◦ Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- We schedule appointments at various times with the veterinarian and/or technicians.
- It is occasionally necessary for our schedule to change.
- Visits to the office for veterinary services should be scheduled prior to your arrival with a pet.
- As a courtesy to other patients, please call in advance if you are unable to keep an appointment,
or will be late.
Pharmacy, Hospital Prescriptions or Prescription Diet Refills:
- If it is necessary for you to refill medications or pick up food, please call ahead.
- We will be able to prepare these items for a smooth transaction when you arrive.
- All animals admitted for surgical procedures must have been examined by a doctor at
Plum Animal Hospital within the previous year, be current on vaccines and free from
external parasites ( i.e. ticks, fleas, ear mites).
- Complete physical exams are one of the important factors in deciding whether your pet is
healthy enough to undergo a surgical procedure.